Felici Events is an upscale full service event coordination, production, and design company specializing in creating innovative parties from intimate soirées to grand-scale galas worldwide.
Felici Events collaborates with the crème de la crème of vendors and event connoisseurs in order to ensure that every detail including timing, decor, menu and entertainment are indisputably perfect. By exploring cutting-edge concepts and technologies within the event planning industry, Felici Events has positioned itself at the forefront of event design trends. Time and time again, Felici Events produces top-tier events through innovation and meticulous coordination.
MEMBERSHIPS AND ASSOCIATIONS
- ISES – International Special Events Society (President ISES Santa Barbara, Ventura 2012-2013)
- MPI – Meeting Planner’s International
- YPC – Young Professional Club (Finalist for Young Professional of the Year 2011)
Owner, founder, designer, event producer
- I’m 100% Italian, I believe that because of this I started my Event Planning career in the womb
- The term Felici Events was coined with my friends decades ago
- My last name, Felici means “we are happy” in Italian
- A citizen of the world, I moved around the world growing up, living in the Cairo, Sweden, Italy, Mexico, Canada, Algeria
- When I was young, I couldn’t even read or write yet, I used to play waitress with a carbon copy diner’s pad…..BEST gift EVER, Mom!
- I am a foodie, used to want to be a chef, became a restaurant manager
- I enjoy doing weddings worldwide
- I speak several languages, one of which is ‘event speak’ and communicate effectively in all
- I love producing culturally infused events
- My luxury resort corporate background is an amazing foundation for:
- extensive knowledge
- impeccable taste
- unprecedented attention to detail
- exceeding client expectations
“Quality is never an accident. It is always the result of intelligent effort. There must be the will to produce a superior thing.” ― John Ruskin
- list item
- list item
Beginning a career in the area of event planning and management, the interns at Felici Events gain valuable work experience giving them an edge in a competitive job market. Working in the office as well as on location at events, each intern becomes familiar with planning events, creating timelines, contacting vendors, and coordinating productions. Interning at Felici Events allows each trainee to experience the behind-the-scenes of event planning. With a flexible work schedule, interns are easily able to balance school and their internship, while working closely with Zohe to learn every aspect of Felici Events. All of the interns create a bond of camaraderie throughout the numerous events and office hours they work together. The “Felici Family” consists of Zohe, Valerie, and the interns that love to create, plan, and celebrate events for each client.